dinsdag 3 juni 2014


SOMEthing to THINK about
Welcome to the next level.
dM, SiTU

In the months after we met, we, the blogteam, did not want to drown you, it was a lesson to stay alive, to swim and to “root”.
Everything has several meanings, except the ones you missed.
And you have missed most.
Never mind. I had to live untill my sixties, before I begun to understand. I even went homeless, to experience the value of nothing.
With all this, and more, I started my search for the meaning of my self and all other life. And you are following this trail as well. Our collective efforts and energies will finally connect. The first contours are becoming visible. Our program is visited by 3000 potential monkeys.
EVERY DAY! 24/7
world wide

THE NEXT PART OF THE PROGRAM WILL BE MORE DIRECTIVE.
THE NEXT PART OF THE PROGRAM WILL BE MORE COMPACT. THE DIFFERENT ITEMS (to a max. of 20 every day) ARE CONNECTED AND WORTH CONTEMPLATING.

SiTU ACADEMY
cursusleiding

dM, algemene leiding
Master Klaas, archeoloog
Jian, the crazy monk

Cursus: Path of the Hundred Monkeys

WELCOME TO THE SiTU ACADEMY

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten