woensdag 23 oktober 2013


MESSAGE TO 100 MONKEYS: 5

for those who follow the Path, Welcome.

For today I would like you to observe your surroundings. How do you interact with them (people, animals, trees, plants.). How can you improve this interaction (feeding the birds, watering your plants, visit your neighbours). Start a “project” with longterm aims.

For example: I have been feeding the birds from the moment I moved here. Now, after 10 years, I live in a world filled with birds. On of the 6 to 7 species, that visit my feeding grounds is endagered, but I support a flock of about 50, that increases in numbers (in spring) every year.

Secondly: make the same kind of analysis of your material surrounding (buildings, waterways, monuments or churches)

Life is a reflection of what you allow to see.

Start looking around.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten